Salta al contenido
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Suzuki TL1000R

joseaguerrero

TL1000R_Y-B.jpg

Información de la moto Suzuki TL1000R sacada de la Wikipedia (en ingles): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_TL1000R

The Suzuki TL1000R motorcycle was introduced in 1998 as Suzuki's V-Twin Superbike. Production ended in 2003.

The TL1000R is a full fairing racing-oriented version of Suzuki's popular TL1000S. The TL1000R was launched in 1998, one year after its sibling, the TL1000S. Unlike the TL-S, the TL-R was designed to compete in the World and American Superbike Championships, although it achieved only one race win before Suzuki pulled the plug on the TL racing program, in favor of returning to the lighter GSX-R750 as its Superbike entry. The TL-R took aim at Ducati's 916 both in the Superbike Championship and in consumer sales. The R shares basic engine architecture with the S but has special components including forged pistons, stronger connecting rods, and a much stiffer frame. The engine tweaks given to the TL-R made it known for its very good top-end horsepower (as compared to most V-twins that make better bottom end power). The TL-R was offered in yellow, blue/white, black, and red. Suzuki stopped production of the TL1000S in 2001, and the TL1000R in 2003.

Specifications All specifications are manufacturer claimed.

Engine 996 cc, 4-stroke, V-twin, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 8-valve Bore/Stroke 98.0 mm x 66.0 mm Compression Ratio 11.7:1 Max Power 135 bhp (101 kW) at 9500 rpm Max Torque 98 ft·lbs at 7500 rpm Fuel System Fuel Injection Lubrication Wet Sump Ignition Computer Controlled Digital Electronic Transmission 6-speed, constant mesh Final Drive #530 chain (17 Front-39 Rear) Overall Length 82.6 in Overall Width 29.1 in Seat Height 32.5 in (825 mm) Wheelbase 54.9 in Dry Weight 424 lb (192 kg) Suspension Front 43 mm inverted forks with spring preload, rebound and compression damping Suspension Rear Progressive linkage with adjustable damper, rear spring in isolation with adjustable preload Brakes Front Twin 320 mm discs with six-piston calipers Brakes Rear Single 220 mm disc with dual piston caliper Tires Front 120/70-ZR17 Tires Rear 190/50-ZR17 Fuel Tank Capacity 4.5 US gallons (with a 1.2 gallon reserve) (17 L, 4.5 L reserve)  

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

• 3 semanas más tarde...

hola, yo tuve una de estas, me encantava la estética,los llamarazos cuando reduces,el ruido cuando aceleras,el par motor cuando le abres gas a fondo etc... el único problema es que nunca me adapte a ella,no se lo que tenia ni el porque en cambio con mi abuelita del 90hago lo que quiero con ella y con la 1000 de 2011 me adaptado super bien,al final me la quite de encima con algo de pena porque es una moto que me encanta estéticamente y todo lo demás pero no supe adaptarme a ella... una lastima...

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión
  • En Línea   1 Miembro, 0 Anónimos, 26 Invitados (Ver toda la lista)

• Estadísticas de Miembros

Cantidad de Miembros
    Récord de Conectados Simultáneamente
    Andresg13
    Último Miembro
    Andresg13

10,3 mil
    Temas Totales
    90,2 mil
    Mensajes Totales

• Crear Nuevo...